We are looking for a customer service oriented Reservations Specialist to join our team! You will work with guests on a daily basis by answering phone calls and email inquiries to assist our customers with their booking needs. This role will accurately record customer information, including payment information, and advise customers on available upgrades or specials that may enhance their experience with us.
If you are a motivated, detail-oriented individual we would love to meet you!
- Making reservations for customers
- Processing payments and sending confirmation details to customers.
- Sorting out any issues that may arise with bookings or reservations.
- Up-selling, when appropriate, by informing customers of additional services or special packages, travel insurance, or upgraded accommodations.
- Providing support to customers who may need to amend or cancel a reservation.
- Checking the availability of accommodation or transportation on the customers’ desired travel dates.
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $20 / hour
Schedule: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- High school Diploma.
- Experience working in sales or customer service, preferably in hospitality or travel industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to time manage and prioritize tasks
- Data entry experience.
- Attention to detail and the ability to resolve customer issues.
Benefits & Perks:
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Winter Incentive Program
- 401(K) Plan with Discretionary Employer Match
- Paid Time Off
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.