Residential Services Manager
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
At The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa we pride ourselves on providing the best hospitality experience in the Vail Valley, and we are looking for a detail oriented Residential Services Manager to join our team! If you have excellent verbal and written communication and enjoy cultivating relationships, we would love to meet you!
- Owner liaison- assist with owner needs, concerns and requests, reservations, maintenance and housekeeping coordination
- Responsible for unit inspections
- Communication- Monthly Newsletter, website and assist with HOA meetings
- Deliver property information to real estate agents and potential purchasers
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Sap - Avon, CO
Start Date: October 2020
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $21- $22 / hour
Schedule: Variable - 5 days / week
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- On Site Parking
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Meal Stipend
- Career Development Plan
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- 1 Year condominium or owner relations experience, preferred 4 star/luxury, owner relations
- Proficient in Microsoft word, excel, powerpoint, outlook, CRM software, reservations software
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.