Resort Delivery Concierge
Resort Delivery is hiring full-time, part-time and on-call Concierges for the winter season. This position is a seasonal role that supports the guest’s experience from the time of booking lodging through the duration of their stay. The focus is scheduling & assigning the pre-arrival grocery shopping and delivery to the guest’s accommodations. The Concierge also handles the administrative details of client account - updating preferences accordingly, adjusting trip details, providing status updates and booking restaurant delivery.
- Reply to emails from guests & service their account appropriately
- Answer inbound calls from guests inquiring about the service.
- Schedule/book deliveries and Take Out orders.
- Communicate with Shoppers & Drivers about orders details.
- Communicate with Hotels and Property Management teams about inbound orders.
- Daily communication with scheduled local Crew Lead.
- Supporting in the dispatching of shopper/drivers during peak times.
- Supporting the Shoppers & Drivers prep, load and go (during peak times)
- Go shopping or assist Driver in stocking in if needed and/or desired.
- Opportunity to work on varies projects pertaining to sales and development when time permits.
Location: Hybrid - Work Remotely and Resort Delivery Office in Vail City Market - Vail, CO
Start Date: November 15, 2021
Employment Status: On-Call, Full Time & Part Time, Seasonal positions available
Pay Rate: $17 / hour
Schedule: 20 hours a week in office; 20 hours eligible to work remotely.
*Company Phone and Laptop provided.
- +2 years of Client Services preferred but a positive attitude & eagerness to help guests is most important to the success of this role.
- Knowledge of various diets, food allergies or dietary restrictions preferred & helpful.
- Experience working in fast-paced environments.
- Excellent communication & sales skills required.
- All newly hired, or rehired, employees for all East West Companies must be, or become, "fully vaccinated" against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus - depending on start date (FT/S)
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program (FT/S)
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.