Resort Delivery Crew Lead
Resort Delivery is hiring Crew Leads for the winter season. This is a fun and fast past position which leads the team in bringing each shift to 100%. From shopping & delivering orders to supporting the management of the daily schedule board, this role is dynamic and requires a team mentality. While the role is seasonal, a Resort Delivery Crew lead is eligible to pick up On Call shifts during Shoulder Season months. Resort Delivery Crew Leads are critical thinkers who enjoy logistics and have a keen understanding of operations and a passion for guest services.
- Help manage the delivery schedule during your shift & make sure the next Crew Lead’s shift is set up for success.
- Crew Leads are the first point of contact for customers inside 24 hours of their delivery.
- Crew Leads are responsible for assigning same day orders to Shoppers and Drivers alongside support from the Guest .
- Crew leads communicate with Lodging Property regarding the timing of access via Teams or Ring Central.
- Crew Leads monitor the quality of the shop to ensure the order is being fulfilled correctly.
- Responsible for dispatching vehicles on time & communicating with Drivers in field via Ring Central.
- Daily communication with Resort Delivery’s Concierge team regarding inbound customers & logistics.
- Shopping and Delivering orders.
Location: Resort Delivery Office above Clark's Market - Snowmass, CO (Possibly work from remotely based on time of year.)
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time & Part Time Seasonal (The summer season ends September 30th and winter season begins November 15th. Eligible to pick up On Call shifts during Shoulder Season months.)
Pay Rate: $11.30 /hour + gratuity (comes to about $20/hr)
- 2+ years of Client Services preferred.
- Knowledge of various diets, food allergies or dietary restrictions preferred.
- Experience working in fast-paced environments.
- Experience managing a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- All newly hired, or rehired, employees for all East West Companies must be, or become, "fully vaccinated" against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program
- Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus - depending on start date
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.