Resort Delivery Driver / Shopper
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at Resort Delivery, managed by East West Hospitality.
Resort Delivery provides VIP delivery services for high-end clientele, and we are looking for customer service oriented Delivery Driver / Shoppers for the summer season. We provide a fun, hard working atmosphere that allows for free time to enjoy your surroundings.
- Responsible for the timely shopping and delivery of customer orders to their property of destination in Vail, Aspen and Snowmass areas.
- Speak with property personnel to ensure accurate delivery of order.
- Review and organize incoming orders to ensure speedy and efficient delivery.
- Represent Resort Delivery at properties with a professional appearance and manner.
- Company delivery vehicle will be provided.
Location: Vail/Driving Eagle and Roaring Fork Valleys
Start Date: July 1, 2020
Employment Type: Part Time, Seasonal
Pay Rate: $17 / hour
Schedule: Variable - up to 40 hours a week
Benefits & Perks:
- Potential to evolve into FT Seasonal Position
- Free Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus - Depending on Start Date and if this turns into Winter Position
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Must have valid CO driver's license and a clean driving record.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Ability to safely operate a vehicle.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Guest service experience preferred.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs. without strain
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.