Resort Delivery Shopper / Driver
Resort Delivery is hiring on-call, full-time and part-time Shopper / Drivers for the winter season. This position is a seasonal role that’s focus is fulfilling customer orders and/or delivering it to their accommodations prior to their arrival. This role is great for someone seeking out supplemental income in a position that is self-directed and independent. The Shopper/Driver role is best suited for someone who has a great attention to detail and enjoys food & shopping! Hours can be flexible depending on time of year and scheduling needs.
- Consider and carefully select products based on customer requests
- Oversee the checkout process in conjunction with City Market employees
- Use independent judgement to select replacement products based on customer preference
- Speak with customer to ensure accurate selection of preferred products
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a clean driving record
- Deliver customer orders on time and efficiently
- Professionally represent Resort Delivery at client properties
- Speak with property personnel to ensure accurate delivery of order
- Shop customer orders accurately and efficiently.
- Communicate with customer at the start of fulfillment to see if they forgot any items & to address any questions you may have.
- Properly check out & stage orders for Drivers.
- Set the next shift up for success by bringing your orders to 100% & communicating clearly about fulfillment details.
- Safely & efficiently deliver orders assigned by shift Crew Lead
- Stock order in customers kitchen in an organized and presentable way.
Location: Resort Delivery Office above Clark's Market - Snowmass, CO
Start Date: November 15, 2021
Employment Status: On-Call, Full Time & Part Time, Seasonal positions available
Pay Rate: $9.30 / hour + gratuity (Averages $18 / hr)
- Knowledge of various diets, food allergies or dietary restrictions preferred.
- Experience working in fast-paced environments.
- Valid Driver's License
- Must be at least 21 years old
- All newly hired, or rehired, employees for all East West Companies must be, or become, "fully vaccinated" against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus - depending on start date (FT/S)
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program (FT/S)
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.