Resort Delivery Supervisor - Vail
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazines Best Places to Work? Join our team at Resort Delivery, managed by East West Hospitality.
Resort Delivery provides VIP delivery services for high-end clientele, and we are looking for a Supervisor for the summer season. We provide a fun, hard working atmosphere that allows for free time to enjoy your surroundings.
- Shop and deliver customer orders on time and efficiently
- Review and organize daily shift arrival & schedule to ensure the team is set up for success
- Monitor the quality of the shop to ensure the order is being fulfilled correctly
- Responsible for dispatching vehicles on time & communicating with Drivers in field via Ring Central.
Location: Resort Delivery Office - Vail, CO (Possibly work from remotely based on time of year.)
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Part Time & Full Time, Seasonal positions available
Pay Rate: $11.30/ hour + gratuity (During the busy summer season this comes out to about $19-20/ hr)
- 2+ years of Client Services preferred
- Knowledge of various diets, food allergies or dietary restrictions preferred
- Experience working in fast-paced environments
- Excellent communication & leadership skills required
Benefits & Perks:
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program (FT/Seasonal)
- Flexible Schedule During Shoulder & Summer Seasons
- Occasionally Able to Work Remotely
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.