Resort Grocery Delivery Driver / Shopper
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at Resort Delivery, managed by East West Hospitality.
Resort Delivery provides VIP grocery delivery services for high-end clientele, and we are looking for customer service oriented Grocery Delivery Drivers & Shoppers for the winter season. We provide a fun, hard working atmosphere that allows for free time to enjoy your surroundings.
- Responsible for the timely shopping and delivery of customer orders to their property of destination in Vail, Aspen and Snowmass areas.
- Speak with property personnel to ensure accurate delivery of order.
- Review and organize incoming orders to ensure speedy and efficient delivery.
- Represent Resort Delivery at properties with a professional appearance and manner.
- Company delivery vehicle will be provided.
Location: Resort Delivery - Vail, CO.
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time or Part Time, Seasonal positions available
Pay Rate: $18 / hour + potential for $27 / hour for overtime!
Schedule: We are flexible and can work around your schedule! Whether that means 4-10 hour days or one day a week, you tell us what works for you.
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible Schedule
- Free Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus for FT Employees
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program for FT Employees
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Must have valid CO driver's license and a clean driving record.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Ability to safely operate a vehicle.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Guest service experience preferred.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs. without strain.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.