Restaurant Manager - Charter Steakhouse at The Charter
We are thrilled to announce that Black Diamond Bistro at The Charter is now Charter Steakhouse - Beaver Creek's most exciting new restaurant! With this exciting change, we aim to offer an elevated dining experience that focuses on the finest quality steaks and a carefully curated selection of sides, sauces, and wine. At Charter Steakhouse, we will continue to provide exceptional service and a warm, welcoming atmosphere that has come to be expected from us. Our menu will feature a wide variety of cuts of meat, ranging from tender filet mignon to robust ribeyes, all cooked to perfection and served with our signature flair. We are committed to ensuring that the dining experience at Charter Steakhouse is nothing short of exceptional. Our team of highly skilled chefs and attentive staff will go above and beyond to ensure that every evening with us is one to remember.
Charter Steakhouse is looking for a customer service oriented Restaurant Manager to join our team. If you enjoy solving problems and leading a team, we would love to meet you!
The Restaurant Manager will be responsible for managing the Front of House dining room staff and ensuring excellent service is provided to guests at Charter Steakhouse. The ideal candidate will be an effective leader, have strong organizational and communication skills, and be passionate about providing a high-quality dining experience.
- Interview, hire, supervise and train Front of House staff, including servers, hosts, bartenders, and support staff.
- Ensure a high level of guest satisfaction through effective communication with guests and addressing any concerns or issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Coordinate with the Food and Beverage manager, Executive Chef and Back of House staff to ensure the smooth operation of the restaurant.
- Oversee daily restaurant operations, including opening and closing procedures, cash handling, and inventory management.
- Monitor food and beverage quality and presentation, ensuring adherence to the restaurant's standards.
- Maintain a clean and organized dining room and bar area, ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Develop and implement training programs for staff to ensure continuous improvement of service quality and guest satisfaction.
- Manage staffing levels and scheduling to ensure adequate coverage during peak business periods.
- Work with the marketing team to promote the restaurant, increase sales, and drive customer loyalty
Location: The Charter, Managed by East West Hospitality - Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $55,000-60,000 annually
Schedule: Nights, weekends, holidays
Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in restaurant management, preferably in a fine dining establishment or high-end resort restaurant.
Strong leadership and communication skills, with the ability to motivate and train staff effectively.
Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to address guest concerns in a professional and timely manner.
Knowledge of food and beverage service, including wine pairing and service etiquette.
Proficiency in point-of-sale systems and other restaurant software.
Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
A passion for culinary excellence, wine knowledge and guest service.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life & Pet Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus (Winter Season)
- 401(K) Plan with Discretionary Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: $55,000 to $60,000/year
Year Round</span></span></p><p><span><span><strong></strong> $55,000-$60,000 annually</span></span></p><p><span><span><strong>Schedule:</strong> Nights
Job Reference #: 100445464169