Restaurant Supervisor - $1000 Signing Bonus
The Charter at Beaver Creek is looking for a customer service oriented Restaurant Supervisor to join our team for the winter season. If you enjoy solving problems and leading a team, we would love to meet you!
- Communicating and completing tasks necessary for a successful shift or event
- Developing relationships with guests
- Team Building
Location: The Charter, Managed by East West Hospitality - Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Seasonal
Pay Rate: $20 -$22 DOE
Signing Bonus: $1000 - Half paid after 30 days, half paid after three months
Schedule: Nights, weekends, holidays
- 1-2 years of supervisory experience in a high-volume, upscale restaurant or high-end resort restaurant
- A passion for culinary excellence, wine knowledge and guest service
- High-level leadership skills
- Knowledge of restaurant systems and methods
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program
- Onsite Parking
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.