Revenue Management Analyst
East West is seeking a Revenue Management Analyst to join our Corporate team in Avon, CO. If you are comfortable with complex software analytics, have a desire to learn new applications, and strong attention to detail, we'd love to meet you! Come join the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work!
Essential duties include:
- Execute distribution strategy for large, multi-destination vacation rental company to maximize revenue through 3rd party listing sites. Will maintain rates and data.
- Perform audits and maintenance on all systems such as PMS, channel managers and listing sites to ensure content and information is correct.
- Create, analyze and provide reservations/revenue reports on a weekly basis.
- Provide system support to reservations and revenue management team
Location: East West Shared Services Office - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $22 - $24 / hour DOE
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Schedule: Monday - Friday
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Annual Wellness Bonus or Merchant Pass
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- On site parking
- Steps from the Riverfront Gondola
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; Or relevant experience and/or training.
- Comfortable with complex software analytics.
- Ability to take strategic direction and implement
- Strong attention to detail
- Capacity to learn
- Self-motivated with strong problem solving ability
- Ability to be organized and prioritize effectively
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Basic accounting skills a plus