Riverfront Market Cashier
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for a personable Market Cashier to join our F&B team! If you are adaptable and enjoy working as a part of a team, we would love to meet you!
- Serve guests who dine in the Riverfront Market
- Perform duties involving retail sales including upselling, restocking shelves, and ensuring the Market is clean and presentable
- Ability to work shifts independently while also acting as member of a larger F&B team
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa- Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time & Part Time, Seasonal
Pay Rate: $15 / hour + tips
Schedule: Shifts include 7am - 2pm and 2pm -8pm
- Ability to stand and walk for 10 hours
- Ability to lift over 50 pounds
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to take direction and follow through to completion
Benefits & Perks:
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Daily Staff Meal
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.