Address:130 Wood Road
Country:United States of America
We are currently seeking a Room Attendant to join our team!
Scope of this Position:
- Ensures hotel guest rooms are clean and well maintained according to Viceroy Snowmass standards.
- Strives to continually improve guest, owner and colleague satisfaction.
- Responsible for providing guest rooms cleanliness
- Report in full uniform at the start of shift to pick up assignments, master key, cleaning supplies and clean linen
- Ensure that the key is under no circumstances to be lent to anyone and is the sole responsibility of the room attendant. Keys assigned and lost would result in disciplinary action.
- Collect trolley and commence cleaning departure rooms.
- Rooms with a ‘Do not disturb’ card should not be knocked or entered. The supervisor will call the guest at 2pm if the card is still on the door.
- While working in occupied rooms, the door should always be kept closed with a card outside explaining that the room is currently being cleaned. The door can be left open in departure rooms.
- Report any maintenance work to the supervisor or the HK office straight away.
- Any guest property found in a departure room should be brought to the HK Office immediately.
- Minimum of 1 years in similar position at a 5* Resort required.
- Has an understanding of chemical usage and Health and Safety
- Knowledge of Housekeeping procedures
- Knowledge of overall hotel operations as they affect department.
- Knowledge of safety standards.
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail
- Can work to deadlines
Job Preview Video
Viceroy Hotels & Resorts inspires travelers with one-of-a-kind authentic lifestyle experiences that bring together provocative design and intuitive service in sought-after locations. A leader in modern luxury, Viceroy’s vibe-led hospitality is guided by the brand promise "Remember to Live," an affirmation to create lifelong memories for each and every guest. As an industry leader in creativity and innovation, our hotels draw upon the diverse backgrounds and talent of our extraordinary team for optimal success.