Runner - Resident Services
The Runner assist Resident Services with daily task that require assistance away from the desk and assist, Maintenance, Housekeeping and Management with a variety of task. The Runner provides a welcome greeting to all residents and guests. In order to provide a resort level of service, the Runner will be responsible for upholding the highest standards of professionalism. Some of the job responsibilities include; answering telephones, assuring building access and key control as well as security, logging deliveries for residents, coordinating package pick-up/delivery, monitor moves/deliveries, light housekeeping, event set up and tear down.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
- Assist with Moves/Deliveries
- Monitor Move
- Make sure all documents are ready prior to move/delivery.
- Direct movers to loading bay
- Assist with checking out keys as needed
- Lock-off elevator
- Fill out Move Check list
- Have resident sign Moving Agreement at end
- General Resident Services
- Open doors for guest, residents when entering the building.
- Escort guest on elevator and to unit.
- Deliver packages, flowers, etc. as needed.
- Assist Resident Services with duties as needed. Answer phones, enter key releases, log packages, inventory, key control and monitor cameras.
- Make sure all accessories throughout the common areas are in place in accordance with the accessory plan.
- Make sure all furniture is in place and pillows are fluffed.
- Check fitness lab, locker rooms, and family shower for towels and general cleanliness. Tidy and launder/fold/restock towels as needed.
- Monitor All Amenities
- Audit wristbands in accordance with the rules and regulations. Holidays may require station.
- Monitor Pool deck furniture to make sure placement is correct throughout the day.
- Fitness Lab: organize, tidy and inventory as needed.
- Aquatics equipment: organize, tidy and inventory as needed.
- Creative workshop: organize, tidy and inventory as needed.
- Sports workshop: organize, tidy and inventory as needed.
- Beach Cruisers: organize, tidy and inventory as needed.
- Resident Lounge: organize, tidy and inventory as needed.
- Small job printing and copying for residents
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- Experience in customer service/administrative field i.e. hotel, property management, F&B, retail, receptionist. High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write correspondence emails. Ability to read and interpret documents in English such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively listen and comprehend homeowner, guest or vendor requests and concerns.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization in English.
- Knowledge of Spanish a plus.
- Computer, desk phone, key bank machine, copier/printer, tablet
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Building Link
- Key bank and fob system
- Internet Explorer
Mathematical and Reasoning Skills
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.