Server - $500 Signing Bonus
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at The Charter at Beaver Creek, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for Servers for the summer season. If you are highly organized, a team player and have great attention to detail, we would love to meet you!
- Check sections to ensure all tables are set properly. Complete opening side work.
- Take guest orders in a professional and comforting manner while utilizing a suggestive selling style to increase customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that the proper courses and settings are served at the appropriate time.
- Check in with each table to see if everything is satisfactory.
- Turn orders into kitchen for preparation with the proper input formatting on the POS system
- Ensure food is prepared correctly before removing from the kitchen for table service.
- Serve and replenish beverages and other accessories throughout the meal.
- Ensure check is correctly tabulated and present it to the guest with pleasantries. Return promptly with change and receipt having followed the proper credit, cash or room charge procedures.
- Clear and reset tables in the proper manner.
- Assist other FOH team members when needed.
- Complete daily side work duties assigned. Fill condiments and complete closing side work.
- After completing training, maintain a check average within guidelines set by department.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Follow & complete checkout procedures properly.
- Comply to all County Covid regulations and restaurant policies.
Location: Black Diamond Bistro - The Charter - Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time & Part Time, Seasonal positions available
Pay Rate: $9.54 / hour + tips
Signing Bonus: $500 - Half paid on first check, half paid after 60 days
Schedule: 4pm - 10pm
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills with both guests and co-workers.
- Ability to keep organized, on task and keep service areas stocked and clean.
- Computer Literacy
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus (coverage depends on start date)
- Free shift meal
- 50% off dining
- On-site parking
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.