Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at Terra Bistro, managed by East West Hospitality.
At award-winning Terra Bistro we pride ourselves on providing warm, attentive service, and we are looking for Servers to join our team! If you are reliable and hard-working with a flexible and positive attitude when it comes to going above and beyond, we would love to meet you!
- Providing Terra Bistro guests with memorable and efficient dining experiences.
- Competently taking and ringing in guest orders with attention to details and special requests.
- Demonstrable knowledge of food and beverage, with the ability to communicate effectively with guests.
- All aspects of the guests’ experience including, but not limited to ordering taking, table clearing, food running, table resetting, and all applicable sidework.
Location: Terra Bistro-Vail, CO
Start Date: December 1, 2019
Employment Type: Full Time and Part Time, Seasonal positions available
Schedule: Flexible, minimum 5 shifts per week required for Full Time. Minimum 3 shifts required for Part Time.
Pay Rate: $8.08 / hour + tips
Benefits & Perks:
- Option for Full Time, Year Round for Right Candidate
- Park for Free in Vail Parking Structure - 3:15pm or Later Shift Start Time
- 50% off at Terra Bistro
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program for FT Employees
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- At least 1 year previous restaurant SERVING experience.
- Ability to be on feet for 6 hours minimum in a high volume restaurant and lift 50 lbs.
- Flexible scheduling, including availability on nights, holidays, and weekends.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.