Service Express Runner
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
At The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa we pride ourselves on providing the best hospitality experience in the Vail Valley, and we are looking for a customer service oriented Service Express Runner to join our team! If you are a multi-tasker and enjoy working as a part of a team, we would love to meet you!
- Deliver on all guest requests in a timely and friendly manner including, but not limited to: room deliveries, in-room dining delivery, and special requests.
- Deliver in-room dining orders following all Westin and Marriott Brand Standards, as well as AAA Four Diamond standards.
- Act as a member of the Emergency Response team of the hotel.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Participate in task forces and committees as requested.
- Ensure awareness and compliance to all company safety and security policies and procedures. Ensure employee and guest safety by proper training and maintenance of equipment and work area.
- Participate in all required training through Marriott and East West Resorts.
- All administrative, financial, and operating aspects of the resort as it relates to the Front Office.
- You will learn and accurately complete Standard Operating Procedures such as guest laundry, shipping and receiving, amenities, steaming, etc.
Work Location: Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO
Employment Status: Full Time, Seasonal
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $14 / hour + tips
Benefits & Perks:
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to be on your feet for 8 hours
- Ability to lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Ability to read and write legibly in English
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.