Service Express Runner
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine's Best Places to Work? Join our team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for a customer service oriented Service Express Runner to join our team! If you are a multi-tasker and enjoy working as a part of a team, we would love to meet you!
- Deliver on all guest requests in a timely and friendly manner including, but not limited to: room deliveries, in-room dining delivery, and special requests.
- Deliver in-room dining orders following all Westin and Marriott Brand Standards, as well as AAA Four Diamond standards.
- Act as a member of the Emergency Response team of the hotel.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Participate in task forces and committees as requested.
- Ensure awareness and compliance to all company safety and security policies and procedures. Ensure employee and guest safety by proper training and maintenance of equipment and work area.
- Participate in all required training through Marriott and East West Resorts.
- You will learn and accurately complete Standard Operating Procedures such as guest laundry, shipping and receiving, amenities, steaming, etc.
Location: Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $14 / hour + tips (Tips average $40/ shift)
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life & Pet Insurance
- Ski Pass/ Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to be on your feet for 8 hours
- Ability to lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Ability to read and write legibly in English
- All newly hired, or rehired, employees for all East West Companies must be, or become, "fully vaccinated" against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.