Service Express Runner
Join our team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality!
We are looking for a customer service oriented Service Express Runner to join our team! If you are a multi-tasker and enjoy working as a part of a team, we would love to meet you!
- Deliver on all guest requests in a timely and friendly manner including, but not limited to: room deliveries, in-room dining delivery, and special requests.
- Deliver in-room dining orders following all Westin and Marriott Brand Standards, as well as AAA Four Diamond standards.
- Act as a member of the Emergency Response team of the hotel.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Participate in task forces and committees as requested.
- Ensure awareness and compliance to all company safety and security policies and procedures. Ensure employee and guest safety by proper training and maintenance of equipment and work area.
- Participate in all required training through Marriott and East West Resorts.
- You will learn and accurately complete Standard Operating Procedures such as guest laundry, shipping and receiving, amenities, steaming, etc.
Location: Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO
Employment Status: Full Time & Part Time, Year Round & Seasonal
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $14 / hour + tips (Tips average $40/ shift)
Schedule: 7am-3:30pm, 11am-7:30pm or 2:30pm-11pm
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to be on your feet for 8 hours
- Ability to lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Ability to read and write legibly in English
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Health Insurance - Choose from multiple plans! (FT YR)
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance (FT YR)
- Epic Merchant Pass or Equivalent Bonus Program - FT (amount covered depends on start date)
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time (FT YR)
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.