Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazines Best Places to Work? Join our team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
At The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa we pride ourselves on providing the best hospitality experience in the Vail Valley, and we are looking for a customer service oriented Shuttle Driver to join our team!
- Provide transportation in a safe and timely manner for guests.
- Be punctual and consistent in all scheduled stops.
- Validate guest upon entering the shuttle to verify they are guest of The Westin.
- Assist guests in loading their ski equipment on the shuttle.
- Clean the vehicles daily to assure guest satisfaction.
- The shuttle runs to Beaver Creek and Vail.
- Abide by all COVID regulations.
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round, Full Time, Seasonal, or Part Time, Seasonal positions available
Pay Rate: $15/hr
Start Date: 11/20/2020
Schedule: AM, MID and PM shifts 7:00am-11pm/ Four 10 hours shifts
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance (FT/YR)
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time (FT/YR)
- Epic Merchant Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus (FT)
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you'll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Must have satisfactory driving record.
- Valid drivers license required.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be able to respond to guest requests and business volume quickly and efficiently, and maintain professionalism in high-stress situations.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to stand and sit at a well-paced mobility for up to8 hours.
- Ability to drive effectively for up to 8 hours, day or night.
- Must be able to drive in all weather conditions.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.