Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for Shuttle Drivers for the summer season. If you are guest service oriented and work with integrity, we would love to meet you!
- Provide transportation in a safe and timely manner for guests.
- Be punctual and consistent in all scheduled stops.
- Validate guests upon entering the shuttle to verify they are guests of The Westin Riverfront.
- Assist guests in putting their ski equipment in the shuttle.
- Clean the vehicles daily to assure guest satisfaction.
- Shuttle runs to Beaver Creek and Vail.
- Abide by all COVID regulations.
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO
Start Date: June 1, 2021
Employment Status: Full Time & Part Time, Seasonal positions available
Pay Rate: $15/hr + tips
Schedule: Varies - AM, MID and PM shifts between 7:00am and11pm. Four 10 hours shifts possible.
- Valid driver’s license required
- Must have satisfactory driving record
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to stand and sit at a well-paced mobility for up to 8 hours in length
- Ability to drive effectively for up to 8 hours, day or night
Benefits & Perks:
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.