The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa is looking for Shuttle Drivers for the winter season. If you are guest service oriented and have excellent communication skills, we would love to meet you!
- Drive guests to and from designated pick up and drop-off locations on schedule.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the Westin vehicle(s).
- Provide valuable local information to guests; i.e.: Restaurants, activities, etc.
- Assist guests on and off the vehicle, assisting with any equipment (skis, strollers, etc.)
- Use professional etiquette when speaking to guests.
- Work well with other departments to exceed guest expectations and perform tasks in a thorough and efficient manner.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Assist other departments as necessary to ensure a memorable guest experience.
- Ensure awareness and compliance to all company safety and security policies and procedures. Ensure employee and guest safety by proper training and maintenance of equipment and work area.
- Participate in all required training through Marriott and East West Resorts.
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, Managed by East West Hospitality - Avon, CO
Start Date: November 12, 2021
Employment Status: Full Time & Part Time, Seasonal positions available
Pay Rate: $18/hr + tips
Schedule: Two shifts available - 7:30a-3pm, 2:30p-10pm
- Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record required
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Previous customer service experience
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to stand and sit at a well-paced mobility for up to 8 hours in length
- Ability to drive effectively for up to 8 hours, day or night
- Ability to read and write legibly in the English language
- All newly hired, or rehired, employees for all East West Companies must be, or become, "fully vaccinated" against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus (FT/Seasonal)
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.