Frontgate | Avon is seeking a customer service-oriented Shuttle Driver to join our team in Avon, CO. Our shuttle driver provides an elevated and safe experience for owners and guests during the transportation to and from the Beaver Creek and Vail ski areas. The ideal candidate is an eager learner who wants to make an impact on guest’s and owner’s experience and looks for opportunities to extend genuine hospitality.
- Start shuttle/van and clean off any frost or snow on the vehicle.
- Check shuttle/van daily to ensure it is ready for use; checking lighting, fluids, tires, cleanliness, etc. Fuel shuttle as necessary with corporate charge card, returning charge card and purchase receipt by day’s end.
- Keep log of daily shuttle/van odometer reading and ridership count
- Assist owners and guests with their skis by loading them on/off the ski rack.
- Provide guests with any information that may be helpful- weather, restaurants, and ski shops.
- Discuss schedule details with riders to ensure pick up procedures are communicated.
- Wash shuttle/van windows and exterior periodically as needed, maintain a clean shuttle interior.
- When business levels permit, support the Front Desk team with pertinent tasks, such as check in/out process, office admin, residence inspections and answering calls.
- Reviews parking assignments for owners and guests. Walks the parking garage daily to keep an up to date vehicle log.
Work Location: Frontgate | Avon, CO
Job Start Date: December 1st
Employment Status: Full Time, Seasonal
Pay Rate: $23-25.00/hour
Schedule: 4 shifts per week / 9 - 10 hours a day
- Must have a valid driver license.
- Must be able to be insured by HOA insurance policy for shuttle driving.
- Must have a high level of customer service skills and maintain exceptional guest relations.
Benefits & Perks:
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent End of Season Bonus
- Onsite Parking
- 401(K) Plan with Discretionary Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Uniform & Dry Cleaning Provided
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.