The Wren at Vail is looking for a Shuttle Driver for the winter season. The Shuttle Drive will maintain and exceed guest satisfaction at the resort by providing guest transportation to the Golden Peak, Lionshead, and West Vail areas.
- Start shuttle/van and clean off any frost or snow on the vehicle.
- Shovel and salt entry ways to the shuttle and shuttle pick-up area
- Help maintain The Wren parking garage including plowing and laying rock cinders.
- Pick up shuttle schedule and grooming report from the Front Desk and place in the shuttle/van.
- Assist guests with their skis by loading them on the ski rack.
- Provide guests with any information that may be helpful: weather, restaurants, and ski shops etc.
- Maintain The Wren shuttle with precision. On-time for all departures from The Wren and pick-ups from Golden Peak, Lionshead, and Grocery stores.
Location: The Wren - Vail, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Seasonal
Pay Rate: $21 / hour + tips
Schedule: 40 hours/ week. Must have the ability to work weekends and holidays.
- Excellent guest service skills
- Valid Driver's License and have a clean MVR
- Knowledge of Vail Valley such as, restaurants, hotels, activities preferred but not required.
Benefits & Perks:
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus - depending on start date
- 401(K) Plan with discretionary employer match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.