Ski Valet Supervisor
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
At The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa we pride ourselves on providing the best hospitality experience in the Vail Valley, and we are looking for a customer service oriented Ski Valet Supervisor to join our team for the winter season!
- Manage and be a leader for employees for all of the tasks below.
- Store guest Skis/Poles, boots and Ski bags upon request and assist with the loading and unloading of gondola and automobiles.
- Maintain the drop-off and pick-up station for appearance, organization, and operational effectiveness.
- Assist guest will all duties from check-in, escorting and assisting guest daily, and check-outs.
- Answers guest questions about local area including shops, restaurants, ski mountains, and hotel.
- Work well with other departments to exceed guest expectations and perform tasks in a thorough and efficient manner.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Assist other departments as appropriate to ensure a memorable guest experience.
- Ensure awareness and compliance to all company safety and security policies and procedures. Ensure employee and guest safety by proper training and maintenance of equipment and work area.
- Participate in all required training through Marriott and East West Resorts.
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO
Start Date: November 18, 2020
Employment Status: Full Time, Seasonal
Pay Rate: $17 / hour
Schedule: Varies AM, MID and PM shifts between 7am -11pm. Four 10 hour shifts available.
Benefits & Perks:
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus - depending on start date
- Ski Breaks
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- 1-2 year supervisory experience
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 8 hours in length
- Be outside for an entire shift
- Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to 250 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.