Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
At The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa we pride ourselves on providing the best hospitality experience in the Vail Valley, and we are looking for customer service oriented Ski Valets to join our team for the winter season!
- Maintain the drop-off and pick-up station for appearance, organization, and operational effectiveness.
- Store guest Skis/Poles, boots and Ski bags upon request and assist with the loading and unloading of gondola and automobiles.
- Assist guest will all duties from check-in, escorting and assisting guest daily, and check-outs.
- Answers guest questions about local area including shops, restaurants, Ski Mountains, and hotel.
- Work well with other departments to exceed guest expectations and perform tasks in a thorough and efficient manner.
- Follows all accounting procedures in the Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa including the declaration of tips.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Assist other departments as appropriate to ensure a memorable guest experience.
- Ensure awareness and compliance to all company safety and security policies and procedures. Ensure employee and guest safety by proper training and maintenance of equipment and work area
- Participate in all required training through Marriott and East West Resorts.
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO
Employment Status: Full Time, Seasonal
Pay Rate: $15 / hour
Benefits & Perks:
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus - depending on start date
- Ski Breaks
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Previous guest service experience required.
- Ideal candidate will have experience with skiing and/or snowboarding, and knowledge or Beaver Creek and Vail resort areas.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.