Sous Chef - $500 Signing Bonus
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join the culinary team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality, where you will work with a variety of cuisines and techniques in a fast-paced kitchen
We are looking for a Sous Chef to join our culinary team! If you have previous Sous Chef experience and work well as a part of a team, we would love to meet you!
- Develop plans and strategies to support goals and commitments of the culinary department based on short, medium and long term objectives.
- Delegate and supervise tasks for 5 to 15 employees on a daily basis.
- Supervise food quality thorough receiving, storing, prepping, cooking and serving phases.
- Practice and teach health and culinary sanitation practices and procedures based on county and state regulations.
Location: Maya Restaurant -The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa- Avon, CO.
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $55,000/ year + DOE
Signing Bonus: $500 - half paid on first check, half paid after 60 days
- A minimum of three years of continuous Sous Chef experience
- Valid Serve safe certification
- Leadership experience
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ski Pass Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.