- Knowledge of purchasing, inventory controls, suppliers and equipment.
- Assists in keeping the Culinary, Stewarding and Storeroom teams focused on guest satisfaction and desired financial results.
- Ensures food production occurs according to operating and quality standards.
- Maintains and ensures compliance with all Culinary, Storeroom and Stewarding policies, standards and procedures.
- Ensures compliance of Company sanitation standards.
- Directs colleagues to strive for continuous improvement and excellence in all areas of responsibility.
- Maintains an effective training and inspection program of all Culinary areas to ensure compliance of Health and Safety procedures and local laws.
- Oversees Stewarding cleaning schedule and manages execution of work.
- Understands and communicates to colleagues the operating and maintenance procedures of all departmental equipment.
- Maintains a strong working relationship with all departments to ensure effective communications for operational issues.
- Assists in the coordination of special needs of VIPs, Groups and Amenities.
- Assists with the overseeing of the Kitchen, Stewarding and Storeroom operations to manage costs and quality.
- Coordinates with Engineering on kitchen maintenance needs.
- Ensures effectiveness of on-going kitchen and related maintenance.
- Ensures that all colleagues of the Specialty Restaurant kitchen, Stewarding and Storeroom departments understand and comply with Loss Prevention policies to prevent accidents and control costs.
- Empowers colleagues to provide excellent customer service. Establishes effective and clear guidelines so colleagues understand expectations and parameters.
- Ensures regular and on-going communication is happening in all areas of responsibility to create awareness of business objectives and communicates expectations, recognizes performance and produces desired business results.
- Ensures that food preparation and set-up is ready for food service.
- Observes service behaviors of colleagues and provides individual feedback to individuals; continuously strives to improve service performance.
Location: Viceroy Snowmass - Snowmass Village, CO
Start Date: November/December 2021
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal
Schedule: Flexible schedule, some nights, weekends and holidays required
Pay Rate: $70,000 to $75,000
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.