Spa and Club Supervisor
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at The Vail Athletic Club & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality. If you have strong guest service skills and are a team leader, we'd love to meet you!
- Lead Fitness and Spa Desk Team, including hiring, training, coaching and managing staff.
- Cater to our guests needs and deliver on our service promise.
- Serve as MOD and handle any guest issues
- Assist with retail program
Location: Vail Athletic Club and Spa - Vail, CO
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Start Date: July 2nd
Pay Rate: $20/hr
Schedule: Full time, includes weekends and holidays.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus (in winter)
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Free Gym Membership and Classes
- 40% off Spa Retail
- 50% off Services
- 50% off Terra Bistro
- Opportunity for development and growth.
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.
- Spa or Club experience preferred and / or experience in guest service industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a genuine guest service orientation.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve expeditiously and effectively.