Spa Concierge - Spa Anjali Beaver Creek
Join our team at renowed Spa Anjali at The Charter in Beaver Creek!
We are looking for a customer service oriented Spa Concierge to join our team in Beaver Creek, CO.
- The Spa Concierge assumes a pivotal role in the logistical details relating to overall guest satisfaction and ultimate success of the spa.
- Answer phones
- Book appointments
- Check guests in/out
- Describe and sell services and products to guests
- Monitor spa guest areas
Location: Spa Anjali at The Charter in Beaver Creek, Managed by East West Hospitality - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time & Part Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $20 / hour
- English fluency
- Great interpersonal skills
- Guest service orientation
- Computer proficiency and organizational skills
- Ability to problem solve and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Previous spa or hotel experience preferred
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- On-site parking at The Charter
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans! (FT)
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance (FT)
- Life Insurance (FT)
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.