Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards AND is one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work? Join our team at Viceroy Snowmass, managed by East West Hospitality.
Viceroy Snowmass, located in Snowmass Village, CO is looking for a Spa Coordinator to join our team. If you enjoy working as a part of a team and have a motivated and positive attitude, we would love to meet you!
- Keep Reception area of The Spa tidy and well stocked with Viceroy approved products, literature and stationary
- Be the first point of contact for all guests coming to the Spa, ensure greeting is professional and polite and follows all Viceroy standards
- Be responsible for the daily administration of the Spa to include taking bookings, changes to bookings and cancellations and ensure a good diary system is in place that is accessible to all Spa colleagues
- Sell Spa items to guests and ensure that the correct prices are charged to the guest account
- Attend Spa meetings, record minutes, and discuss any problems.
- Conduct Spa tour and introductions.
- Be responsible for phone, reception desk, and appointment desk procedures.
- Have full knowledge of all treatments and facilities in the Spa in order to provide assistance to any guests
- Assist guests with any queries or questions they may have
- Maintain a professional attitude when dealing with guests and offering the first class service expected from Viceroy
- Strive for guest satisfaction and desired financial results.
- Ensures The Spa service occurs according to operating and quality standards.
- Ensure compliance with all Spa policies, standards and procedures.
- Ensures compliance of company sanitation standards.
- Understand the goals and objectives of The Spa as communicated from the Director of Spa
- Strive for continuous improvement and excellence in all areas of responsibility.
- Ensure compliance of Health and Safety procedures and local laws.
- Understands the operating and maintenance procedures of all departmental equipment.
- Understands the job functions of the other areas of the resort and maintains an effective relationship between departments.
- Comply with loss prevention policies to prevent accidents and control costs.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Each colleague is expected to carry out all reasonable requests by management which the colleague is capable of performing.
Location: Viceroy Snowmass - Snowmass Village, CO
Start Date: November 2023
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Schedule: Flexible schedule, some nights, weekends and holidays required
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.
Viceroy Hotels & Resorts inspires travelers with one-of-a-kind authentic lifestyle experiences that bring together provocative design and intuitive service in sought-after locations. A leader in modern luxury, Viceroy’s vibe-led hospitality is guided by the brand promise "Remember to Live," an affirmation to create lifelong memories for each and every guest. As an industry leader in creativity and innovation, our hotels draw upon the diverse backgrounds and talent of our extraordinary team for optimal success.