Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards AND is one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work? Join our team at Viceroy Snowmass, managed by East West Hospitality.
Viceroy Snowmass, located in Snowmass Village, CO is looking for a Spa Director to join our team. If you enjoy working as a part of a team and have a motivated and positive attitude, we would love to meet you!
- Knowledge of purchasing, inventory controls, suppliers and equipment.
- Keeps The Spa teams focused on guest satisfaction and desired financial results.
- Ensures The Spa service occurs according to operating and quality standards.
- Creates, maintains and ensures compliance with all Spa policies, standards and procedures.
- Ensures compliance of company sanitation standards.
- Establishes goals and objectives for all areas of responsibility and communicates effectively same to all colleagues.
- Directs colleagues to strive for continuous improvement and excellence in all areas of responsibility.
- Initiates and maintains an effective training and inspection program of all Spa areas to ensure compliance of Health and Safety procedures and local laws.
- Develops Spa cleaning schedule and manages execution of work.
- Understands and communicates to colleagues the operating and maintenance procedures of all departmental equipment.
- Coordinates, supervises and approves the budgeting and ordering of Spa and Health Club equipment and supplies.
- Effectively evaluates and implements new service standards, supplies and equipment.
- Uses creativity for Spa concepts and Spa packages & product presentation.
- Maintains a strong working relationship with all departments to ensure effective communications for operational issues.
- Oversees the coordination of special needs of VIPs, Groups and Amenities.
- Oversees The Spa operations to manage costs and quality.
- Responsible for execution of Spa special events or promotional offers.
- Implements a discount system for colleagues of Viceroy Snowmass.
- With the General Manager, responsible for setting prices for treatments and ensuring that targets are met to make The Spa cost effective
- Understands the job functions of the other areas of the resort and maintains an effective relationship between departments.
- Coordinates with Engineering on Spa maintenance needs.
- Reviews and monitors implementation of energy conservation programs where applicable.
- Works closely with Sales Department and Front Office to realize sales projections and marketing execution.
- Ensures that all colleagues of The Spa department understand and comply with loss prevention policies to prevent accidents and control costs.
- Empowers colleagues to provide excellent customer service. Establishes effective and clear guidelines so colleagues understand expectations and parameters.
- Ensures regular and on-going communication is happening in all areas of responsibility to create awareness of business objectives and communicates expectations, recognizes performance and produces desired business results.
- Effectively interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels; effectively responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
- Represents the Resort as a Spa expert by visiting schools and education centers, offering training opportunities and educating the community on The Spa field
- Observes service behaviors of colleagues and provides individual feedback to individuals; continuously strives to improve service performance.
- Involved in the local community to develop new business
Location: Viceroy Snowmass - Snowmass Village, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Schedule: Flexible schedule, some nights, weekends and holidays required
Pay Rate: $70,000
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $400 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Degree preferred.
- Technical school or formal technical skills training required.
- Minimum of 3 years in similar position at a 5* Resort required.
- Extensive knowledge of Spa operational procedures.
- Extensive knowledge of Spa service standards.
- Knowledge of safety standards.
- Ability to acquire and maintain relationships i.e. colleagues, customers and vendors.
- Good communication skills (verbal, listening, writing).
- Effective conflict management skills.
- Strong customer and colleague relation skills.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.
Viceroy Hotels & Resorts inspires travelers with one-of-a-kind authentic lifestyle experiences that bring together provocative design and intuitive service in sought-after locations. A leader in modern luxury, Viceroy’s vibe-led hospitality is guided by the brand promise "Remember to Live," an affirmation to create lifelong memories for each and every guest. As an industry leader in creativity and innovation, our hotels draw upon the diverse backgrounds and talent of our extraordinary team for optimal success.