Spa Front Desk - $500 Signing Bonus - The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa
Join our Spa Anjali team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, a renowned and luxurious team recognized as one of the "Top 25 Spas in the World" by Conde Nast Traveler readers.
We are looking for a customer service oriented Spa Front Desk to join our team in the heart of Vail Valley. If you have excellent interpersonal skills and are proficient with computers, we would love to meet you!
- The Spa Concierge assumes a pivotal role in the logistical details relating to overall guest satisfaction and ultimate success of the spa.
- Answer phones
- Book appointments
- Check guests in/out
- Describe and sell services and products to guests
- Monitor spa guest areas
Location: Spa Anjali at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, Managed by East West Hospitality - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full-Time & Part-Time, Year-Round
Pay Rate: $20.00 / hour
Signing Bonus: $500 to be paid in two equal allotments after 30 and 90 days of employment
Schedule: Flexible schedule
- English fluency
- Great interpersonal skills
- Guest service orientation
- Computer proficiency and organizational skills
- Ability to problem solve and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Previous spa or hotel experience preferred
Benefits & Perks:
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Retail & Spa Services Discount
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans! (FT)
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance (FT)
- Life Insurance (FT)
- Winter Incentive Program
- 401(K) Plan with discretionary employer match
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.