Spa Operations Manager
Spa Anjali, by East West Hospitality, is looking for a Spa Operations Manager to oversee our Spa Concierge team, retail and guest services operations for our locations at The Westin Riverfront in Avon and The Charter in Beaver Creek, CO.
- Hiring, training scheduling, payroll and supervising the Spa Concierge teams at the Westin and the Charter.
- Monitor the guest arrival and departure experience, guest appointment scheduling and Front Desk accounting.
- Responsible for the physical condition of the spas.
- Assist with revenue projections and budget forecasts when appropriate.
- Will be the primary manager at the Charter and will be tasked with driving sales, overcoming challenges and raising the profile of the spa in Beaver Creek.
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $55k - $60k / year + bonus potential
- At least 2 years of spa supervisory experience
- Excellent Guest Service skills
- Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written
- High level of organization skills
- Able to utilize a reservation software effectively.
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Experience establishing and administering policies and procedures.
- Experience in training, evaluating employees and delegating tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve issues exercising good judgment.
- College Degree in health, business or spa related field preferred, but not required
- Background in the hospitality industry, customer service and/or office management
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts on Spa Treatments & Retail
- Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.