Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards AND is one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work? Join our team at Viceroy Snowmass, managed by East West Hospitality.
Viceroy Snowmass, located in Snowmass Village, CO is looking for a Spa Supervisor to join our team. If you enjoy working as a part of a team and have a motivated and positive attitude, we would love to meet you!
- Ensures internal and external guest satisfaction with a positive and friendly attitude
- Responsible for conducting or assisting with monthly retail and operational supplies inventories and receiving and submitting recommended retail and operational supplies orders to maintain adequate inventory supply
- Responsible for organizing and facilitating all training and certification for spa colleagues with the authority to identify additional colleagues to assist with training
- Supervise on-going development of Spa colleagues
- Maintain on-going retail sales training and product knowledge for all Front Desk colleagues
- Monitor and maintain standards of cleanliness and sanitation throughout spa public areas
- Monitor and ensure all equipment throughout the spa public areas is in proper condition and good working order; report findings spa management and follow up as directed by the Spa Director
- Will assist with managing daily schedules of spa colleagues as needed based on business levels
- Oversee the day-to-day operational flow of The Spa and its colleagues ensure seamless front desk and back of house operations; acting as Manager-on-Duty in the absence of the Spa Director
- Recommend special projects and facilitate as directed by the Spa Director
- Is an advocate for Viceroy’s Vision, Mission and Initiative of The Spa and its operations
- Required to demonstrate and maintain exceptional product knowledge of The Spa, property specific outlets, and Viceroy Hotel Group
- Uphold appropriate departmental standards of quality, service, and timing to include all policies and procedures
- Reports all deficiencies, maintenance issues, known safety hazards, or unsafe practices and procedures to supervisor immediately
- Maintains exceptional cleanliness and organization in all work areas
Location: Viceroy Snowmass - Snowmass Village, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Schedule: Flexible schedule, some nights, weekends and holidays required
Pay Rate: $22.00 / hour
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $400 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Previous spa and administrative experience preferred.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.
Viceroy Hotels & Resorts inspires travelers with one-of-a-kind authentic lifestyle experiences that bring together provocative design and intuitive service in sought-after locations. A leader in modern luxury, Viceroy’s vibe-led hospitality is guided by the brand promise "Remember to Live," an affirmation to create lifelong memories for each and every guest. As an industry leader in creativity and innovation, our hotels draw upon the diverse backgrounds and talent of our extraordinary team for optimal success.