Staff Accountant I- Accounts Payable
Join our Accounting team at East West Hospitality!
Our professional members provide expertise to East West managed companies and associations. Join us to work closely with boards and ownership to develop comprehensive financial tools to support smarter, more informed decisions.
We are looking for a detail oriented Staff Accountant I to process accounts payable for East West Hospitality and East West managed associations and property payables, as well as support other staff members who contribute to the financial process. If you are highly motivated and have excellent communication skills, we would love to meet you!
- Processes accounts payable for managed associations.
- Reviews invoices and verifies that all invoices have been properly approved and coded.
- Reconciles vendor statements and responds to vendor inquiries.
- Prepares, obtains signatures for and distributes checks.
- Maintains vendor information and prepares vendor 1099 filing.
- Prepares informational reports as requested.
- Respond promptly and completely to vendor and staff inquires.
Location: Beaver Creek Landing - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $24 / hour
Schedule: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions
- Knowledge of computer systems including Excel
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Onsite Parking
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.