Staff Accountant II - Accounts Receivable and Payable
Join our Accounting team at East West Hospitality!
We are looking for a Staff Accountant II to process accounts receivable and accounts payable for East West Hospitality managed properties and associations. The Staff Accountant II supports others staff members who contribute to the financial process.
If you are detail oriented and a critical thinker, we would love to meet you!
Prepares billings for EWH managed properties/associations based upon information provided by other staff members or electronic budget files.
Accurately enters and deposits cash receipts received in the office and through the lockbox at least bi-weekly to update accounts receivable ledger.
Processes postings for late fees and rebill fees in accordance with each association’s collection policies.
Prepare information from source systems for review and then enter into financial software. Ensure that information is accurate and posted to the correct month.
Prepare accounts payable including review of invoices to ensure proper coding and payee.
Location: Beaver Creek Landing - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $22 - $23 / hour
Schedule: Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
- Associates degree or equivalent, and two years related experience and/or training is preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus (coverage depends on start date)
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.