Staff Accountant II - Association Financials - $1000 Signing Bonus
Join our Accounting team at East West Hospitality!
We are looking for a Staff Accountant II - Association Financials to process accounts receivable and accounts payable, and prepare financial statements for East West Hospitality managed associations. The Staff Accountant II supports others staff members who contribute to the financial process and reports to our Association Controller.
If you are detail-oriented and a critical thinker, we would love to meet you!
Review Owner billing in accordance with the Association budget. Review accounts receivable and follow the Associations collection policy as needed.
Review information from source systems for entry into financial software. Ensure that information is accurate and posted to the correct month.
Prepare accounts payable including review of invoices to ensure proper coding and payee.
Prepare and review financial statements within required deadlines. Distribute to appropriate personnel with pertinent supporting information. Respond to inquiries and requests regarding financial information.
Prepare reconciliations and review reconciliations completed by others. Ensure that reconciling items clear in the following period.
Compile budget formats and information and assist Managers completing their budget requests. Compile and analyze requests and import into the financial software.
Present financial results to Homeowner Boards; respond to inquiries about financial management and related issues.
Respond to owners, guests and other staff member requests for information and training.
Location: Beaver Creek Landing - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $26 / hour + $1,000 Signing Bonus*
*To be paid in two allotments after 30 and 90 days of employment
Schedule: Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
- Associates degree or equivalent, and two years related experience and/or training is preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus (coverage depends on start date)
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.