Staff Accountant III - $1000 Signing Bonus
Join our Accounting team at East West Hospitality!
We are looking for an experienced Staff Accountant III to join our team in Avon, CO. The Staff Accountant III is responsible for assisting with preparation of financial statements and budgets for East West managed companies and associations. You will also support other staff members who contribute to the financial process.
- Prepare information from source systems for review and then entry into financial software. Ensure that information is accurate and posted to the correct month.
- Review accounts payable including review of invoices to ensure proper coding and payee.
- Prepare for review, financial statements within required deadlines. Distribute to appropriate personnel with pertinent supporting information. Respond to inquiries and requests regarding financial information.
- Compile budget formats, prepare projections and budgeted amounts for building costs to assist Managers completing their budget requests. Spread budgets for review and import into the financial software.
- Present financial results and budgets to Boards.
- Respond to owners, guests and other staff member requests for information and training.
- Ensure accounting records and appropriate reports are prepared accurately and punctually and maintained up to date (i.e. sales tax, 1099’s).
- Audits - Review for accuracy, record information as necessary.
- Bank Reconciliations
- Other duties as assigned.
Location: Beaver Creek Landing
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $30 / hour + $1000 Signing Bonus
Schedule: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. Remote work possibility.
- College degree or equivalent and two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with computerized accounting operations.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Good accounting and organizational skills.
- May occasionally be required to travel.
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.