Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at Snowmass Mountain Lodging, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for a Staff Accountant to join our team in Viceroy Snowmass! If you are an upbeat people-person who enjoys working in a busy environment we would love to meet you!
- Perform day to day Accounts Payable process.
- Monitor outstanding receivables.
- Daily collection and reconciliation of cash and monitor shortages.
- Verifying owner’s revenue statements and allocation of funds is in agreement with books.
- Maintains accounting standards with established Standard Operating Procedures.
- Follows policies to ensure the preservation of hotel assets by using internal accounting controls and ensuring that all transactions are recorded properly in the Resort’s books and records.
- Ensures compliance with all Finance policies, standards and procedures.
- Strives for continuous improvement and excellence in all areas of responsibility.
Location: Snowmass Village, CO
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $22 - $25 per hour
Schedule: Flexible schedule, some nights and weekends and holidays required
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- High School Diploma; colleague degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years in similar position at a ski Resort required.
- Bilingual helpful but not required.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Ability to track and allocate time correctly.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.
Viceroy Hotels & Resorts inspires travelers with one-of-a-kind authentic lifestyle experiences that bring together provocative design and intuitive service in sought-after locations. A leader in modern luxury, Viceroy’s vibe-led hospitality is guided by the brand promise "Remember to Live," an affirmation to create lifelong memories for each and every guest. As an industry leader in creativity and innovation, our hotels draw upon the diverse backgrounds and talent of our extraordinary team for optimal success.