Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at the Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are seeking a Staff Accountant who has experience with hotel accounting functions, AP and AR. If you have experience preparing group bills and working with multiple systems, we would love to meet you!
- Completes daily cash deposits for the hotel, spa, and restaurant and researching variances and making necessary corrections.
- Reviews and balances AR daily (Light Speed), prepares and posts monthly intercompany AR billing, and direct bill applications.
- Reviews, reconciles and posts awards statements.
- Daily revenue migration. Reconciles variances in owner revenue as part of the month end process making necessary corrections.
- Produces group billings and collection of group billing payments.
- Handles guest calls, guest disputes, chargebacks, and collections calls.
- The accountant will need to meet monthly deadlines and work closely with colleagues, and assist on special projects as needed.
- Accurately enters and posts hotel, spa, and restaurant AP daily/weekly meeting the weekly check run deadline.
- Contributes beyond the stated job description with additional responsibilities as needed and requested.
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $20 - $23 / hour
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
- 2 years of work related experience in an accounting/finance office
- Experience with computerized hotel accounting operations.
- Job requires excellent verbal and written communications skills, ability to collaborate with others, excellent accounting and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Lightspeed, Microsoft Dynamics SL, RA, Owner Relations, Aloha, Avero a plus
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.