Starbucks Barista - The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa
Join our team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality!
We are looking for a customer service oriented Starbucks Barista to join our team! If you are detailed oriented and have excellent communication skills, we would love to meet you!
- Provide exceptional service and a memorable experience to all guests
- Maintain Starbucks Brand Standards
- Maintain a strong knowledge of all menu items
- Prepare beverages & food items to recipe
- Work with integrity and use good judgement to problem solve
Location: Starbucks at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa- Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time & Part Time, Seasonal & Year Round positions available
Pay Rate: $20 / hour + tips
- Able to stand and walk for up to 8 hours
- Passion for Hospitality
- Must be detail and task-oriented
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance (FT/YR)
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program (FT/Seas)
- Winter Incentive Program (FT)
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time (YR)
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.