Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards AND is included in Outside Magazines 50 Best Places to Work in 2019? Join our team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
AtThe Westin Riverfront Resort & Spawe pride ourselves on providing the best hospitality experience in the Vail Valley, and we are looking for a detail oriented Starbucks Baristato join our team! If you have a passion for guest serviceand excellent communication skills,we would love to meet you!
- Provide exceptional service and a memorable experience to all guests
- Adhere to all Starbucks recipe and presentation standards
- Maintain a strong knowledge of all menu items
- Work with integrity and use good judgement to problem solve
Location: Starbucks atThe Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal & Part Time, Year Roundpositions available
Pay Rate: $15 / hour
Benefits & Perks:
- Free Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus for Full Time Employees - Depending on start date
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program for Full Time, Seasonal Employees
- PTO & Sick Time for Year Round Employees
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Free Meal Each Shift
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope youll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West ateastwest.com.
No experience required; previous guest service experience preferred. Must have the ability to learn quickly, understand and carry out oral and written instructions, work as part of a team, and have strong interpersonal skills in order to build relationships with our guests.