The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa is seeking a Starbucks Barista to join their amazing team. This individual will be responsible to create the Starbucks Experience for our customers by providing legendary customer service with prompt service, quality beverages and products, and by maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment. Also responsible for modeling and acting in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles and best of all, you’ll be part of a company that is consistently rated as a great place to work where people love what they do.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Delivers legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer.
- Discovers and responds to customer needs.
- Provides quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards.
- Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
Location: Starbucks- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa- Avon, CO.
Approximate Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal & Year Round positions available.
Benefits & Perks:
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
No experience required; previous guest service experience preferred. Must have the ability to learn quickly, understand and carry out oral and written instructions, work as part of a team, and have strong interpersonal skills in order to build relationships with our guests.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.