Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
At The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa we pride ourselves on providing the best hospitality experience in the Vail Valley, and we are looking for a customer service oriented Starbucks Barista to join our team! If you have a positive attitude and a willingness to learn, we would love to meet you!
- Acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer.
- Discovers and responds to customer needs.
- Provides quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards.
- Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
Location: Starbucks- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa- Avon, CO.
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time & Part Time, Seasonal & Year Round positions available.
Pay Rate: $15 / hour + tips
Schedule: Weekends & holidays required
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance (FT/YR)
- Paid Time off & Sick Time (FT/YR)
- Epic Merchant Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus (FT)
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- No experience required
- Previous guest service experience preferred
- Positive attitude & willingness to learn
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.