Starbucks Shift Leader
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
At The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa we pride ourselves on providing the best hospitality experience in the Vail Valley, and we are looking for an experienced Starbucks Shift Leader to join our F&B team! If you have strong communication skills, a meticulous attention to detail, and a passion for hospitality, we would love to meet you!
- Provide exceptional service and a memorable experience to all guests
- Maintain Starbucks Brand Standards
- Maintain a strong knowledge of all menu items.
- Work with integrity and use good judgement to problem solve
- Lead the shift to create the Starbucks & Marriott experience for our guests
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $17/ hour
Schedule: Mornings & Afternoons
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus - Depending on start date
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Free Staff Meals
- Flexible Schedule
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Previous Starbucks Experience Required
- Standing, and walking for up to 8 hours
- Passion for Hospitality
- Detail and task-oriented
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.