Join our Starbucks Team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality, named Best Property Management - Best of Vail Valley.
We pride ourselves on providing the best hospitality experience in the Valley, and we are looking for a driven and personable leader to join us as our Starbucks Supervisor.
This role contributes to Starbucks success by assisting the F&B Manager in executing store operations during scheduled shifts, and is responsible for modeling and acting in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles. Our Supervisor delegates tasks so that team members can create and maintain the Starbucks Experience for our guests.
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Westin & Starbucks. Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the team.
- Anticipates guests and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and guests for cues. Communicates information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary.
- Assists with new members training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed. Provides feedback to manager on team members performance during shift.
- Creates a positive learning environment by providing clear, specific, timely and respectful coaching and feedback to teammates on shift to ensure operational excellence and to improve team performance.
- Executes store operations during scheduled shifts. Organizes opening and closing duties as assigned.
- Follows operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all team members during each shift.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Provides quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards. Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products
- Other duties as assigned.
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Schedule: Mornings, afternoons, and weekends required.
Pay Rate: $19/hr
- Previous Starbucks experience required.
- A passion for hospitality and guest service required.
- Must have the ability to learn quickly, understand and carry out oral and written instructions, work as part of a team, and have strong interpersonal skills in order to build relationships with our guests and team members.
Benefits & Perks:
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Corporate Discounts
- Health Insurance - Choose from multiple plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life & Pet Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Uniform Dry Cleaning
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program