Store Sales Associate
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at the Edwards Shell Station, managed by East West Hospitality, and take advantage of all the great perks we offer...like discounted gas!
Edwards Shell Station is looking for a full time, seasonal Sales Associate to work in our convenience store. If you are customer service oriented and have cash handling experience, we would love to meet you!
This position is an integral part of our customer service team. As a Sales Associate you will provides customer sales and service, complete daily reports and payment transactions, and help to maintain a pleasant retail environment by setting up, breaking down, stocking and cleaning.
Location: Edwards Shell Station- Edwards, CO
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal with possibility of year round
Schedule: Must be available to work nights and weekends.
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $17 / hour, plus incentives and perks!
- English Proficiency
- Customer Service Experience
- Cash Handling Experience
- Basic Computing Skills
- Availability to work nights and weekends
Please include references with your application.
Benefits & Perks:
- Gas Discount - $1/ off per gallon
- $9 Meal Voucher per Shift
- Free Car Washes
- Frequent Chances to Earn $50 Gas Cards
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.