Summer Hotel Food & Beverage Internship - Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa
Join our team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa managed by East West Hospitality. We pride ourselves on providing the best hospitality experience in the Vail Valley, and we are looking for a hospitality enthusiast college student to join our Hotel Food & Beverage Internship Program!
What you will do:
The Food & Beverage department contributes a great deal to the overall experience a guest has at our resort. One of the biggest aspects of a vacation is the wonderful food and drink guests enjoy while visiting. The quality of food and beverage along with the service that comes with it, have a huge impact on the overall success of the resort. This department contributes a great deal to the overall profits. Food and beverage professionals tirelessly work to intensify the guests’ experience through their service.
During your internship, you will rotate throughout the following positions to gain a complete knowledge of our front of house operations, which include multiple outlets:
- Starburcks Barista
- IRD (In Room Dining)
- Riverfront Market
What you will get:
- Weekly training/informational sessions from Leaders from every department to understand and learn the overall Hotel Operation.
- An assigned mentor with whom you will meet in a biweekly basis to support your learning and development.
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO.
Employment Dates: June 6th - August 12th
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal
Pay Rate: $9.30+ tips - $16 / hour, based on position rotation
- Must be currently receiving college credits and seeking a degree from a Hospitality Management Program or related field.
- Candidates must be available through the entire timeframe, including holidays/weekends.
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.