Summer Hotel Food & Beverage Internship
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
At The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa we pride ourselves on providing the best hospitality experience in the Vail Valley, and we are looking for a hospitality enthusiast college student to join our Hotel Food & Beverage Internship Program!
What you will do:
The Food & Beverage department contributes a great deal to the overall experience a guest has at our resort. One of the biggest aspects of a vacation is the wonderful food and drink guests enjoy while visiting. The quality of food and beverage along with the service that comes with it, have a huge impact on the overall success of the resort. This department contributes a great deal to the overall profits. Food and beverage professionals tirelessly work to intensify the guests’ experience through their service.
During your internship, you will rotate throughout the following positions to gain a complete knowledge of our front of house operations, which include multiple outlets:
- Starburcks Barista
- IRD (In Room Dining)
- Riverfront Market
What you will get:
- This is a learning-intensive program designed to give you essential business insights and hands-on experience in Hospitality.
- Opportunities to gain new skills and connect you with people who can give you a better understanding of the industry and help you accomplish real goals, which includes assigning you a formal mentor and interactions with senior executives.
- Weekly training/informational sessions from Leaders from every department to understand and learn the overall Hotel Operation.
- An assigned mentor with whom you will meet in a biweekly basis to support your learning and development.
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO.
Employment Dates: June 7th - August 13th
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal
Pay Rate: $9.30+ tips - $16 / hour, based on position rotation
Benefits & Perks:
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Must be currently receiving college credits and seeking a dregree in Hospitality Management or related industry.
- Candidates must be available through the entire timeframe, including holidays/weekends.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.